Wednesday, January 15, 2014

"Team Lili" Soccer Camp & Shopping

One of the things Taylor's soccer team did to raise money for Lili was host a soccer camp.  It was scheduled the same weekend that we had scheduled our annual sisters  Christmas shopping trip.  Jeff was so AWESOME and took soccer camp duty!  The girls had a great turn out!! They raised nearly $800.00 that day.
 Taylor had great support from her family as usual.  Reagan, Samantha, Kinnick, Jordan, Maelee and Andrew all attended the soccer camp!  Thanks everyone for being awesome!
 Below is a photo of the entire group.  Jeff said it was a really neat day!  

While Jeff was working hard I was playing with my Mom and Sisters.  We left Friday after the kids got on the bus and shopped our way to Salt Lake.  That evening I met Jeff at the Zagg Christmas party.  It was a really fun evening complete with Jeff doing a toe touch (on video) for everyone to see!  

After the party I met back up with my mom and sisters and we spent the night laughing while looking for a changing table (doll size) for Maelee.  The only photo I got the entire time was of Kim brushing her teeth in the trough sink at Costco… Yes a little OCD!!

We usually shop until Saturday night late but a giant snow storm moved in so we headed home about 7:00.  My suburban is SO good in the snow but even with that I was glad we headed home.  There was a lot of snow and a lot of wind!  We had a great time and this weekend is one of my favorite events of the Christmas season.

No comments:

About Us

Elder and Sister Dattage are currently serving in the New Mexico, Farmington mission! They are serving in Zuni, New Mexico in the Zuni Branch!

Followers