Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Christmas Afternoon 2013

Christmas afternoon we headed over to my parents house for our Dattage Christmas Party.  We had such a great time!  

We had an awesome lunch with WAY too much food!  
 Check out how big these kids below are getting!  WOW!!  All grown up!  Jill did an awesome hot chocolate bar that I didn't get a photo of!  

Every Christmas or Christmas Eve (whichever day our party is on) the kids all do a talent show.  It is one of my favorite things all year!  
 Kinni rang thèse belles and sang a song.  He melted my heart (as usual)!
 Reag sang a song and Samantha accompanied her.  I didn't get a picture of Mannie but she plays the piano really well!
 Ken danced!  That flexibility amazes me!
 Jord started playing the cello this year so she played us a Christmas song.  
 Andrew read a book.  He is only in Kindergarten and he can read like a whiz!!  I didn't get a picture but Mae sang Itsy Bitsy Spider and  Hayden helped her!
Tay played her violin.  She plays so beautifully now!  I love to listen (trust me, that hasn't always been the case)!
 Ryker and Hunter played catch for their talent!   Appropriate as Hunter ALWAYS has a football with him!

Kyson refused to show his talent and Jax wasn't feeling great and had feel asleep.  Next we had the annual Nativity program!
 Taylor and Ryker narrated this year.  It was SO tender!  Can't believe how grown up they are!
 Here is the whole crew minus Jax (asleep) all of the kids take this rather serious!  Mae was Mary this year and she was super serious about there part.  Look at her below she is listening so intently to what they big kids are saying!  Love her!!!
Kyson was Joseph and not so thrilled to be there.  He and Maelee were SO darn sweet.  Mae just held that baby so careful!
Then we did our gift exchange!  It was so awesome!  All of the kids got stuff they loved!  Jill gave Jordan a billion piece make up set!  I made up for it by giving Maelee a 3 foot tall Barbie!  Love!!
 We gave Ryker a beard-ski!  Love them!!
Alicia gave Taesha an awesome gift card basket.  
Alicia and Ryan gave me one of my favorite gifts ever.  It was a huge picture of Jeff and I.  She had made the frame and everything!  She is SO talented.  I loved it so much that I cried!!!  Thanks to everyone for making this another great Christmas.  And with that Christmas 2013 is in the books!

No comments:

About Us

Elder and Sister Dattage are currently serving in the New Mexico, Farmington mission! They are serving in Zuni, New Mexico in the Zuni Branch!

Followers