Wednesday, January 22, 2014

A few more things...

I just wanted to add a few more events to 2013.  These are things that I didn't have any photos or forgot to post.  So for the record here are a few more fun things…
 Jeff and Scott went to an impromptu Denver game.  Scott called in the morning and they left that afternoon!  Love it!  Jeff said they had a blast!
 Jordan's school lunch day!  I always love this day.. Yes I brought my own Diet Coke.
 I have been serving in the Relief Society Presidency for about 18 months and about 5 or 6 months ago we got a new President and one new counselor.  I LOVE these ladies.  Here is our Drive through car wash visiting teachers conference.  AWESOME!
 The shop Christmas party!  I never do a full post on this but I look forward to it every year!!  

 Here is a picture of the primary kids in our ward.  I LOVE the Wellsville 8th Ward and love the people.  I feel extremely blessed and humbled to live among such awesome people! 
Kinni!  One of my favorites ever!  I love to babysit him and love every minute I spend with him.  I want Kim to work full time  so I can tend more but she just won't have it!!!

No comments:

About Us

Elder and Sister Dattage are currently serving in the New Mexico, Farmington mission! They are serving in Zuni, New Mexico in the Zuni Branch!

Followers