Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Mountainside's 4th Grade Thanksgiving Program

Every year at Mountainside Elementary the 4th grade does the cutest Thanksgiving program.  Each child memorizes a poem and then the class sings a few songs together.  As soon as Jord brought home her poem to memorize I remembered back to when Taylor participated in  this program.  My Jord is growing up so fast.  She did such a great job and I again felt blessed to live in the community that I do.
 Here are a few of Jordan's class members.  Jordan is very serious about her fashion this year and "acting like a lady."  It was only about 2 years ago that Jordan wouldn't even wear clothes that "touched her body" because they were too uncomfortable and now she is a fashion diva!
 As usual, Grandma was an awesome supporter and came out to Mendon to watch Jordan's class program.  
 Here is Jord and a few of her 4th grade friends:
Allie, Jordan, Gracie and Sophie
Mrs. Lauri Anderson is Jordan's 4th grade teacher.  She taught Taylor as well.  She is such a nice person!!  
I was a little sad to think I will never hear this cute program again!  Jordan is our baby so every milestone she passes is a "last" for us.  I'll be honest, it breaks my heart just a little!!!

No comments:

About Us

Elder and Sister Dattage are currently serving in the New Mexico, Farmington mission! They are serving in Zuni, New Mexico in the Zuni Branch!

Followers