Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Happy Birthday Jeff!!

Happy Birthday Jeffey, JT, Warren, Big Daddy….
These are some of the many names Jeff goes by!  Every day I am grateful for Jeff but on his birthday I am especially grateful!   Jeff has so many awesome characteristics! I feel like I say the same things over and over.. but they are all true!  Jeff is so hard working and devoted to his family.  Jeff is an excellent husband to me.  He truly is the perfect person for me.  I am so grateful to be married to someone who makes me so happy!  Jeff is super funny and I laugh at him all of the time!!!
 Jeff never lets us down with his "costumes"
 Jeff is an excellent father.  He supports his kids in every sense of the word!  Jeff and Chase are a lot alike.  So… whomever marries Chase is one lucky girl:)  Chaser looks up to his dad calling him often for help with adult problems!  Love them both!
Jeff used to chase Taesha everywhere watching her band and soft ball.  Now she is an adult and he still supports her in her life endeavors!
 Jeff is such a great step dad to Taylor (and Jordan)!  He is the ultimate soccer dad and all of the girls think he is coolest ever!  Taylor loves him and often talks about how glad she is to have him.
Mitchy loves his Dad!  Mitch is so tender and sweet and Jeff is as well.  Jeff's sense of humor is something Mitch has definitely picked up on!  I love it!!  
Jord loves her Jeffey.  She cuddles with I'm every night that he is home.  She will say "I love you jeffey" out of the blue.  

We are all so grateful for Jeff.  I especially am grateful to be married to my best friend.  I love being Jeff's wife and feel like it is a privilege to be married to him!  Happy Birthday to the man who does it all and does it all well!  I love you!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awwww love it! Love big daddy

About Us

Elder and Sister Dattage are currently serving in the New Mexico, Farmington mission! They are serving in Zuni, New Mexico in the Zuni Branch!

Followers