Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Jordan's 1st Orchestra Concert

Jord started playing the cello this year.  She loves it and works really hard at it.  I must say the cello is must easier on the ears in the beginning years than the violin was.  Jord is part of the MountainWest Orchestra which is basically all of the elementary school students in 4th and 5th grade on the south end of the Valley.  Her teacher at Mountainside is Laura Morgan and we love her!!  It always amazes me what can be done with 200 4th graders!!  Their Christmas concert was beautiful!  Jordan looked beautiful as well!
 Grandma and Grandpa came to listen to Jordan.  They are the most wonderful support system!
 Tay and Jord after the concert!  
Jord with Jeff and I.  Jeff and Taylor brought Jordan flowers



I love this sweet concert every time I go!  I was so proud of Jord and how far she has come in such a little time!  I am so happy that Jordan wanted to join the orchestra.  It is a wonderful learning and social experience.  Go Jord!  So proud of you!  

No comments:

About Us

Elder and Sister Dattage are currently serving in the New Mexico, Farmington mission! They are serving in Zuni, New Mexico in the Zuni Branch!

Followers