Wednesday, January 15, 2014

November Fest and Nutcracker

As I referenced in the previous post Jordan and I left St. George to come to Logan so she could dance in the November Fest.  She danced so awesome!  I didn't get any great photos!!

I did video both dances but I can't get them to play on the blog.  Jord is a really pretty dancer and LOVES to dance around the house and do the splits in public!  She is so darn cute!  After the performance we went to the Nutcracker and dinner!  This has become an annual tradition.  It was Maelee's first year and she was pumped!!  All of the girls look so beautiful!!   We did miss Taylor!



We went to the Coppermill after and had a great time!   Thank you Grandma for keeping this awesome tradition alive!  Since Jordan and I had the house to ourselves we came home and wrapped presents and watched a movie.  Delightful!!!!

No comments:

About Us

Elder and Sister Dattage are currently serving in the New Mexico, Farmington mission! They are serving in Zuni, New Mexico in the Zuni Branch!

Followers