Sunday, August 11, 2013

St George (trip 1)

The girls and I have made several trips to St. George this summer (okay 2)!  The first of our trips Tay was at girls camp so Jord and I decided to take off!  We ended up going with my cousin and her darling boys Cole and Jonah and my niece Gina.

We had such an awesome time!  It was SOOO hot, like 116 hot!  So we stayed inside in the heat of the day.  We hit a movie and relaxed at home.  We also hit the Washington City pool, which is one of our favorites.  We hiked and of course drove through SWIG's!  DELIGHTFUL  We ended our trip with a night time walk through the St. George temple grounds.  I love this temple!

As usual, I didn't take many photos but here is what I have.
 Here are the kids on our hike up the Red Rocks!  Super fun and pretty!
 Gina is an awesome photographer and she took some great photos.
 Here are the kids on the steps of the temple.  DARLING!!!

 Cute Jonah!  Can you just see the fire in his eyes?  Between he and Jordan we were laughing all of the time!  Quiet game.. Pause..  UnPause...  Inside Joke!

We were in St. George during the time of the "super moon" it was beautiful!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Us

Elder and Sister Dattage are currently serving in the New Mexico, Farmington mission! They are serving in Zuni, New Mexico in the Zuni Branch!

Followers