Thursday, August 22, 2013

4th of July in Bear Lake

I LOVE Bear Lake.  It holds such a tender part of my heart.  We don't make it up there as often as I wish but we always head up on  July 4th and for Raspberry days.   We spend several days boating, swimming, playing in the sand and water and of course eating!

I am so horrible at taking photos.  I never want to distract from the fun I  am enjoying and have got to get better at taking photos!!  Jen, Jer and their kids and Aunt Carolyn and Uncle Steve joined us.  We had such an incredible time!  The entire family has gotten into kayaking I think we had 7 (or 9) Kayaks there.  So fun.  Kinni mostly just loved sitting here.  He sat just like this for several hours!
Sweet baby Leah!  Okay, she's not a baby but that is what we have always called her!  Hopefully she can shed the  nickname sooner than Jordan and Mannie did!

Kids on the kayaks!

Does this baby have it made or what???  Seriously he is a rock star around these parts!



I am a little unsure if Jord was MIA!  Neither Kim or myself snapped a photo of her!  She was there.. I promise!  We also rented a trampoline on the water and the kids LOVED it.  There was a giant blob where the kids could be launched into the air and that they were!  What a great time!!  Thanks to my sweet hubby who drives our boat for HOURS every day so everyone can have fun on the water!!  Speaking of water...  The water was the warmest I have ever felt in Bear Lake!  Delightful!!


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Us

Elder and Sister Dattage are currently serving in the New Mexico, Farmington mission! They are serving in Zuni, New Mexico in the Zuni Branch!

Followers