Sunday, August 11, 2013

Pickett Family Reunion

On June 29th we had our annual Pickett reunion.  When I was a little girls this reunion lasted for several days.  We would go to Bear Lake, Jackson Hole or some fun destination making memories together.  Now, all of the "grandkids" have growing families of their own and everyone is going in a million different directions.  So, we have one afternoon of fun and catching up.  This year was so special because my Grandma's health was failing and she was literally dying.  Everyone aunt and uncle and every cousin with the exception of my cousin Ross and his wife who are doing an internship in Ghana, Africa and my cousin Kylee whose kids were busy and Ryan who was working made the reunion.  What a tender blessing!!  I love my family.  I feel so blessed and humbled to come from a family where ties are strong and family is a priority!  Jeff took photos which is why we have more than 2 or 3!!

 The kids had a huge water fight.  Kinni joining the fun!
 Jord, Kinni, Summer (I think, my cousin Judd's daughter) and Mannie
 Steve, Craig and Daddio
 Playing a "get to know you" Bingo game
 Aunt Wendy, Aunt Chay, Uncle Blake
 Brooks (Brent's son) and Mae Mae
 Jen's sweet boys.  Sether, Ian and Luke
 The kids eating!

 Water fight f un!



 All of the girl cousins in the Pickett family!  Those are some awesome women!
 Evelyn (Evie) Katie's daughter
 Water guns!!
 Tay and Jonsie (Jonah)
 Tay and Kinni

 Jeff and Jord

 Love both of these babies!  Kinni and Leah

 My sweet fam after the water fight!  Jeff had to join the fun.  
Kinni with an otter pop.  Love him!!

Thanks to my Mom, Aunt Carolyn and Aunt Wendee who all helped organize this.  Thanks to my awesome grandparents who raised such an excellent family of which I am blessed to be a part!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Us

Elder and Sister Dattage are currently serving in the New Mexico, Farmington mission! They are serving in Zuni, New Mexico in the Zuni Branch!

Followers