Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Annual Lagoon Trip

It is NO secret that Lagoon is not my favorite destination.  However, I will admit this year was different.  Maybe it was that the kids were a little older, who know? I actually enjoyed myself this year and DID NOT bribe any small children into leaving early.  In fact, Lance got called on the wrecker which left Jill, myself and ALL the kids with one car!  Thank you to Grandma for coming to get us!!  

 Jord and Manni were BEST FRIENDS that day!  Thank heavens!  I love this photo!  They don't often do this anymore!  
 Ken and Reag on the sky ride
 Andrew's 1st trip to Lagoon!  He as so thrilled and followed Ryker everywhere!  He was not afraid of ANYTHING!  It was so fun to have him!  He stayed until the place closed!!  What a kid!!
Jord and Manni are on this ride somewhere!  

All in the this Lagoon trip was awesome!  Still now my favorite place but totally bearable.  What a fun tradition for the kids!  At the beginning of every summer they want to know when the Lagoon trip is!  

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Us

Elder and Sister Dattage are currently serving in the New Mexico, Farmington mission! They are serving in Zuni, New Mexico in the Zuni Branch!

Followers