Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Grandma Pickett's Funeral


Grandma Pickett's funeral was truly an incredible experience.  It was honest, funny, spiritual and amazing.  It was incredible to see all of my cousins and see so many of my family members participate. My Mom, Aunt Carolyn and Aunt Wendy gave an awesome tribute to Grandma.  My Uncle Craig & Uncle Wade gave great talks and incredible prayers were given by my Uncle Brad, Uncle Blake and Lance.  All of my "boy cousins" were pal bearers and it was wonderful.  Grandma would have LOVED it!!!

The  Great Grandkids all sang "I am a Chid of God" and it was beautiful!  Trish led the song and Megan played the piano.  What beautiful kids!

 Grandma's funeral was held in the church she always attended.  It was the same church I went to my entire childhood.  Truly great memories there.  What an incredible Spirit we felt that day!
 Scott, Brett, Judd, Troy, Brian, Ryan, Lance, Kevin and Jeff




 Craig, John and Jerilee
 The kids at Grandma's burial!
Sweet Reg!

What an incredible legacy of family Grandma and Grandpa Pickett leave behind.  I consider myself blessed to part of such an incredible family!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Us

Elder and Sister Dattage are currently serving in the New Mexico, Farmington mission! They are serving in Zuni, New Mexico in the Zuni Branch!

Followers