Wednesday, April 10, 2013

General Young Women's Conference


I had the AWESOME opportunity to attend the General Young Women's Conference with the Young Women in our ward.  None of the Beehive leaders could make it so I was lucky enough to fill in.  The Conference was so wonderful.  Every talk was meaningful and touched my heart.  It was so great to hear Sister Dalton speak at what would end up to be her last General Young Women's meeting.  President Uchtdorf spoke and gave an incredible talk and the girl's talked about the entire way home!!  We got there early and so our seats were wonderful!  Here are a few photos from our evening.  Girls are silly NO MATTER WHAT!!!
 Taylor and Brytan

 Taylor and Sienna
 Seriously? What is with every teenager alive pulling this face!  
 Taylor and I
 Taylor, mysel and the Browns
 The Walls:  Seriously one of my FAVORITE families EVER!
 Incredible Young Women!!!

 Sammy, Taylor, Brytan and MaeRee
 Seriously!!  The face again!

 After the meeting with the incredible Salt Lake Temple in the background

 We went to Nielsen's Custard after!  Delightful!!!

Everytime I spend time with these incredible girls I am reminded that the future is in GOOD HANDS!  These girls are smarter and more spiritually grounded than I was at their age!  Times are tough and these Young Women are meeting the challenge.  After falling in love with these girls at girls camp I look for every opportunity I have to spend time with them.  What an incredible blessing to attend with Taylor.  Despite my parenting, she is one incredible girl!!!

No comments:

About Us

Elder and Sister Dattage are currently serving in the New Mexico, Farmington mission! They are serving in Zuni, New Mexico in the Zuni Branch!

Followers