Friday, April 12, 2013

Easter 2013

Okay, I have to admit!  If there was such thing as an Easter Scrooge, I was it!  We usually celebrate Easter on Saturday, I forgot!  I didn't have an egg hunt planned until late Saturday night when Jordan asked if we were having one.  I am becoming such a slacker.  However, my procrastination was nothing a little late night work couldn't fix.  We ended up having a great day!  A little different than other Easter Holidays as after church we loaded up and traveled to St George.  Here are few Easter photos!

  Taylor got clothes from the Easter Bunny
Jordie got One Direction pajamas and 2 One Direction puzzles
 Our little Easter Egg Hunt

 JT had to help because the Easter Bunny hid some really hard and then "forgot" where they were.

 Our 2 sweet girls ready for church.  I can't believe how grown up they are!  Beautiful!

No comments:

About Us

Elder and Sister Dattage are currently serving in the New Mexico, Farmington mission! They are serving in Zuni, New Mexico in the Zuni Branch!

Followers