Sunday, April 28, 2013

Just a few things I love...

As of recently I have realized and really been trying to focus on just how great everyday life it.  I posted about this a few days ago but needed to add a few more things...

 Summer!  It is so close!  I know it is summer time when the little girls start to take ALL of the doll stuff to the back yard and set it up in the playhouse.  Yeah!  Sicily, Samantha and Jordan playing in the playhouse.   I also know it is summer when it's 9:30 p.m. and the kids are still outside.  Last night Jordan, Reag and Mannie left our house at 9:10 to run over to the Watrins.  Is said to Jeff,  you can tell summer is coming!!

Kinnick!  I love all of the Watrin kids but since Kinni is so little he has a special little place in my heart. I stole this photo off Kim's blog but I mean seriously?  Check him out, he thinks he is 17. 

Here he is at Taylor's soccer game.  He kept saying Tay Tay and trying to run out on the field.  Kim and Hunter came too which was SO nice!
This photo is the story of Kinnick's life!  Always chill!  He just climbed up on the couch and laid right back like he owned the place!  What a delight!  I BEG Kim to go places so I can keep this baby!


 I just love my Mitchy!  Seriously?  This kid is an absolute crack up!!


 Here he is entertaining himself at Taylor's soccer game.  He is such a good sport.  He makes friends with just about everyone!  Mitchy says the funniest things!  Kim asked him if he wanted to walk home from church with she and Samantha and he said sure that he could "use some exercise."  By the time they got home his church shirt was competely unbuttoned and around his back like a cape, he belt was off and he couldn't wait to "get out of that heat."  He was playing with Hunter the other day and Hunter threw it just over his head.  Mitch made no attempt to jump for the ball at all.  Hunter said, "Mitch you can jump for those."  Mitch said, "I just forgot."  Seriously so funny!!
 I love Tay and her cute soccer friends.  2 years ago when they started her team they one 1 game that season.  This Spring they are undefeated and are winning by 2-3 goals at least.  So proud of these girls who have worked so hard!
Whit, Taylor and Lucy
I love this cute photo!  These girls couldn't wait to get back in the game.
Whit, KC, Voni and Taylor

I love my Jord!  This girl is SO funny.  Her one liners are hilarious.  I was talking with  my family and we have always thought she was like Grandma Fern but today we figured she is more like Grandpa Glen.  That man could tell a joke or make a wise crack and not crack a smile.  I mean he would not even flinch!!  Jord tonight in the bath.  She said "I only turned on the vets (yes vets) for one minute and looked what happened."  
Just a few of my favorite things...  Jeff is one of my favoritest (its a word, ask Jord).  I will post about him soon:)  I just need to get my thoughts and emotions together!

No comments:

About Us

Elder and Sister Dattage are currently serving in the New Mexico, Farmington mission! They are serving in Zuni, New Mexico in the Zuni Branch!

Followers