Friday, April 12, 2013

Conference at the Ranch Spring 2013

We came home from Saint George on Thursday and by Friday I had done just enough laundry to head up to the Ranch for General Conference.  This is a tradition that I love!  There is no internet of cell service at the Ranch, just all the comforts of home and my incredible family!

The weather was off and on snow, rain and a little sun.  Everyone still found plenty of time to ride the 4-wheelers, drive the Rhino, ride the horses, shoot guns and bow and arrows.  Mitchy loves the Ranch. I always tell Jeff Mitchell would have been an incredible farm boy.  He loves to be outside just wandering and exploring!
 This is pretty much what we did all weekend!  LOVELY!  At one point Hayden and Taylor were both talking to Grandma at the same time just telling her all about school.  It was about midnight and I was so impressed that she stayed awake!!  I didn't get a ton of pictures.  
I LOVE this photo.  Andrew just loves his older cousins.  Here are he and Ryker doing some fence sitting!
 Mitchy passing time waiting to leave for Priesthood session!
 Ryan doing who knows what.  I had to post it because he usually just runs from the camera!
 Here are a few of the incredible men in my life.  We didn't have Mitchell for last falls session of General Conference so this was his first to attend with Jeff.  So special.  
Mitchy was less than thrilled to go but he handled it SO well.  When he got home Jill gave him a not so little cheer and he walked by her, waved his hand in the air and said... Ah Save It!  SO FUNNY!!

I love General Conference.  I am so grateful for a living Prophet and other incredible Apostles who lead us and guide us.  I am grateful to be able to spend this time with my children and my family!  LOVE IT!!  

So All in All we had an incredible week!!  Believe it or not I never even grow tired of this....
CREEPY!!!

No comments:

About Us

Elder and Sister Dattage are currently serving in the New Mexico, Farmington mission! They are serving in Zuni, New Mexico in the Zuni Branch!

Followers