Saturday, June 29, 2013

New York City Day 4 (May 25)

It was time to go home:(!  BUT.. before we could do so  Mitchy had to check out the HUGE Lego exhibit on times square.  There was some sort of Star Wars Fighter plane that was built out of more than 5 million Legos.  He loved it!!





This was a little piece of Heaven for Mitchy.  Perfect way to end a great vacation!!

I didn't get great pictures but I must add that Jordan and Mitch spend a lot of time in the huge Toys r us in Times Square.  Jordan bought a barbie of every One Direction member.  Oh WOW!

Thanks to my awesome hubby for being the best travel guide ever!  I love traveling with him for many reasons: he is my best friend and who better to travel with, he makes everything fun and because he travels SO much I don't even have to think!  He just takes us where we need to go.  Thanks to all my kids for being SO awesome!  Thanks to my my sweet Chaser for working so hard and graduating so we all had great reason to celebrate.  Thanks to my parents for coming with us.  It was so awesome to have them there!  Jordan slept in their room every single night!!


No comments:

About Us

Elder and Sister Dattage are currently serving in the New Mexico, Farmington mission! They are serving in Zuni, New Mexico in the Zuni Branch!

Followers