Saturday, June 29, 2013

New York City Day 3 (May 24)

Day 4 in New York City was FREEZING cold and rainy, not just rainy but serious sheets of rain.  We went to see the Statue of Liberty but because of the rain we saw a faint outline through the fog and sheets of rain.   I didnt even get a photo because I didnt want to ruin my camera in the rain.  I am now getting all confused (because I waited so long to blog) but I believe we also went to Central Park that day and then the Met's game that night.  

Central Park was beautiful and so fun to walk through.  
 This is how Jeff dressed all day long!  Even when it wasn't raining:)  
 Central Park



Jord loves animals!  She tried to coax every squirrel she saw with the Doritos I had in my bag.  What a girl!    After Central Park we ate at Carnegie Deli.  Wow!!!  The biggest sandwiches I have EVER seen!


I am so glad we went!  It was an experience in New York Culture!!

It pretty much rained all day.  We went to stores bought jeans and sweatshirts and headed out to brave the Met's baseball game.  It was FREEZING!!  Taylor and Grandpa are the only two who stayed outside the entire time!  The rest of us spent much time inside.  Myself, Mitch and Jordan spent the ENTIRE time inside!!  At least we could watch it on the TV:)

It was a great ending to a great trip!!  I truly enjoyed every minute of this trip and it was so incredible to have Grandma and Grandpa there with us!!

1 comment:

Shea, Kim, Hunter, Reagan, Samantha said...

Love the picture of dad with the HUGE sandwich!!! Looks so fun!

About Us

Elder and Sister Dattage are currently serving in the New Mexico, Farmington mission! They are serving in Zuni, New Mexico in the Zuni Branch!

Followers