Friday, May 14, 2010

Some weeks are just like that…

I swear, May is the new December.  When I turned my calendar page we have something every night of the month, except one!  The good news is I love every second of it.  We have had concerts, soccer games, Mother’s Day and a Jeff’s first annual International Business Conference (or something like that!)  Given all that, you can quite reading now!  This post is extra lengthy.

Last weekend we went to Idaho Falls to see Jeff’s mom.  My camera was not working well so we took lots of great photos on his camera.  I am going to do an entire post on the visit when I get those pictures.  Jeff’s mom lives in a nursing home and sometimes she is very aware and other times she is not.  Last Saturday she was awesome!  So, look for future post!

The following day was Mother’s Day.  Jeff totally spoiled me (as usual).  I got a Miche bag which I was SO excited about and totally surprised!  The girls gave me some indoor decorative lanterns. We then spent the rest of the day at church and then lunch with my entire family. 

mothers10 002 mothers10 008

Pardon the fuzzy photo of Jeff and I.  One of the girls took it!

Ifrogz had all of it’s international sales partners in town this week.  So, on Tuesday we attended a dinner and Benton Paul concert and on Thursday we went to a REAL soccer game and sat in the owner’s suite.

mothers10 010 mothers10 009 mothers10 011
mothers10 016 mothers10 013

What a great time!  Jeff works with some really incredible people who have turned into really great friends of mine.  

On Friday was Jordan’s “unbirthday.”  Because her birthday is in the summer her Kindergarten class celebrated today.  We brought cupcakes and juice.  Jordan has grown so much this year!  What a fun, exciting year. 

mothers10 019 mothers10 017

On top of all of that… MY FAVORITE!!  Jeff’s company gave him a gift bag for having been there for more than 5 years.  In the gift bag was a SE Needham Jewelers gift certificate.  He gave it to me.  I got a Pandora bracelet which I was so excited about.  I got a charm to represent all 5 kids and Jeff and myself.  It totally made my day!!  I am so lucky to have found such an incredible, generous person!

mothers10 021

Last, but not least…  Ryker and Hayden had a piano recital.  They both did great and after we went for Aggie Ice cream.

mothers10 022 mothers10 023

I have such a great family!!  What a fun time. 

But..  given all of the wonderful things that happened this week my absolute FAVORITE (I mean it this time) was Chase came home!!  It is only for a week but I can’t wait to soak up some Chaser time.  He is such a great kid, makes me laugh beyond belief and I have missed him terribly!  So, look for the next post devoted to the week with Chaser!

About Us

Elder and Sister Dattage are currently serving in the New Mexico, Farmington mission! They are serving in Zuni, New Mexico in the Zuni Branch!

Followers