Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Soccer 2010

Soccer season is officially over!  Taylor had her last game tonight.  Both Taylor and Jordan played this year and it was a blast.  Both girls loved soccer and played really well. 

This was Jordan’s first year and she did great.  Towards the end of the season she began decreasing the amount of times she asked to “rest” during a game.  She ran and kicked a lot more and had tons of fun.  Jord and Samantha were on the same team and as usual the “babies” had quit a following.  I absolutely love the relationship of the babies and watching them in a new aspect of their lives was a blast!

soccer10 015 soccer10 024
soccer10 026 soccer10 001

Jordan is the family number 7.  My dad was always number 7 in softball, both of my brothers have been, I always ways and now Taylor and Jordan.  I love it!!  I love Wellsville.  Check out the mountains in the back ground of the bottom left.  Could you ask for better?

soccer10 032

Also on Jordan and Samantha’s team was my second cousin’s son A.J.  It was like a Bradshaw family reunion at every game.  I absolutely loved spending time at soccer.  I would often get a little emotional when I looked around and saw generations of family supporting these kids. 

 

Taylor played soccer for her second year this season.  She improved a ton and took on the intensity of a real athlete.  Given  my love for soccer that was fun to see.  She became aggressive and unafraid of the ball.  It was so fun to watch her confidence grow.  She became a really good defender and her team never lost!  They had a great time and she had a really great coach.  Her games were so fun to watch because her team had so much talent.  She too had a wonderful following grandpa, grandma, aunts, uncles, cousins, parents and step parents.   Taylor’s team also had the most supportive parents.  At least 20 parents at every game!

soccer10 038 soccer10 040
soccer10 042  soccer10 043 soccer10 041 
Taylor.. Also #7!

Thank you to everyone reading this who supported Taylor and Jordan.  Having such wonderful support means so much to them and to me. 

2 comments:

jilljohnson said...

They both are so cute and I loved watching them play!

Shea, Kim, Hunter, Reagan, Samantha said...

I loved the soccer season too!! Both your girls did great!!

About Us

Elder and Sister Dattage are currently serving in the New Mexico, Farmington mission! They are serving in Zuni, New Mexico in the Zuni Branch!

Followers