Sunday, June 28, 2009

Saturday fun!

There are very few Saturdays when we don't have major events on the calendar. This Saturday, however was one of them. We had Little A over night while Jill was hosting her ward camp out. Taylor is so great with him! He loved going for rides in the Barbie Jeep.

I love living in Wellsville and truly feel like I am surrounded by the BEST people in the world. My girls and I have wonderful friends. I don't allow my girls to have sleep overs so we have late nights instead. We have friends come over around 7 or 8 and stay until 10 or 11. Here are some pics of out late night on Saturday. This is Jord and her friend getting ready to watch a movie.
Tay and her friend dressed up and were singing, then the younger girls would give them a score for their performance. Girls are so silly!


We made "pink popcorn" and watched movies. So fun to have such incredible friends!


Here are all 4 girls watching a movie. The girls stayed until around 10:00 p.m. I am already getting too old to stay up as late as my kids! Not a good sign for when they are teens.










2 comments:

Shea, Kim, Hunter, Reagan, Samantha said...

Love the Michael Jackson bit...I so remember Jen's dance too. Looks like Jordan got the Michael fever too.

jilljohnson said...

Thanks for helping with little A. HE loves playing with your girls.

About Us

Elder and Sister Dattage are currently serving in the New Mexico, Farmington mission! They are serving in Zuni, New Mexico in the Zuni Branch!

Followers