Thursday, June 25, 2009

Just a little funny...

So... I am not sure if my girls were just being extraordinarily weird tonight or if I was just appreciating their humor. I was watching Fox News about Michael Jackson dying and the girls were asking about him. So, I told them the story of cousin Jenny's famous dance behind her air mattress with one glove on. I told them about my pink shirt in 3rd grade with his face covering the entire thing (Mom, what were you thinking letting me wear that?). Then they ran upstairs to play. Well, only a few short moments later Jordan came down like this.. business as usual. Just playing away. I made her pose!

Later during the evening while I was on a walk I came home and Taylor was dressed like this! What is in the air in Wellsville???



1 comment:

jilljohnson said...

I love it. I think it is funny too, but we are family.

About Us

Elder and Sister Dattage are currently serving in the New Mexico, Farmington mission! They are serving in Zuni, New Mexico in the Zuni Branch!

Followers