Saturday, June 6, 2009

Science and Swimming!

Taylor has had the most wonderful, fun school year! During the final days of school she participated in a Harry Potter Science Fair with the 3rd grade. She spent a lot of time preparing and did a wonderful job.


Taylor and her teacher Mrs. Cook!

We were SO lucky that Mitchell was in town and was able to attend with us! He totally loved the Science Fair. I think he looked at EVERY exhibit.

Taylor and two of her friends!


More wonderful 3rd grade friends!


We decided to have an end of the year swimming/birthday party! How awesome!
About 23 friends came to join the fun. Everyone got their own water bottle and squirt gun (what was I thinking?).



Tay and two of her good friends! I love the little cowboy. When I asked him where his swimming suit was he said "Jodi, this is how cowboys roll."
We had pizze, cake and ice cream and played lots of games! What a wonderful place we live that we can be surrounded by so many friends.


The cute girls on this blanket are 4 of Taylor's best friends.


















5 comments:

Shera said...

Hey Jodi! I love your blog. Your girls are so cute! Looks like it was a fun birthday party!! Our blog is wheelers2005.blogspot.com.

-Shera

Shea, Kim, Hunter, Reagan, Samantha said...

The updates are so cute. You are awesome to do it. I know you are busy..you know the single mom who works two jobs and loves her kids and never stops!!

jilljohnson said...

Jod I love the updates. Keep it up even though I get to talk to you and see you all the time it is still fun to see pics.
P.S. Kim needs to stop.

jtandj said...

I look at yours all the time! It's so cute.

Mandy said...

I'm so glad you're blogging! :) Now I can really stalk you! :)

About Us

Elder and Sister Dattage are currently serving in the New Mexico, Farmington mission! They are serving in Zuni, New Mexico in the Zuni Branch!

Followers