Thursday, June 18, 2009

Relaxing Summer??

So, I have decided it is an absolute myth that summer is relaxing! Especially this week. Taylor had a golf clinic, tennis lessons, piano lessons and both girls had swimming lessons. On top of that Jill was out of town at a conference, Kim was at a conference and I had somewhat of a medical "emergency" and was laid up for a few days. All is well, but WOW am I tired! Thank you to Jill, Kim, Tonia, Jamie and most of all Grandma Tamra. I have the best family in the world and that really showed this week.

Taylor at her first tennis lesson. She was so excited and how great to have Regan, Haden and Hunter there with her.
So, I had to add this photo. Jill had ALL of the kids at tennis and I had a break in work and decided to run down to the courts to see how everything was going. When I arrived Sam and Jord were sitting on this bench! After 3 warnings they continued to play in an area they weren't supposed to so this is where they sat... in time out! Way to go Jill!! Those two girls will always keep us on our toes!

Jord, Hunter, Taylor, Sammy and Regan after tennis. Haden ran away too fast to be in the photo!!


Taylor, Ryker and Haden before golf. I am not sure where Hunter was. They had a blast this week!


Tay and Hunter before their first golf lesson. They were so excited!



On top of golf and tennis we were in the middle of our two week swim session. After every lesson all of the kids there do a cheer! It's my favorite part. That is Tay in the pink of the left. Who knows where Jord is?? Probably still in the pool, even though she's not supposed to be!
It was hard to get photos of Tay. She is in the highest level at the Sports Academy and they are basically under water the entire time. Here is a cute pic of Jordan.
Tay and Jord after their final lesson! One more thing checked off the summer t0-do list!


One more thing to add.. Taylor is doing jobs around the house to earn an American Girl Doll. Go Tay! So, tonight for an extra chore I had her pick up the garbage in the back yard. She came in with this giant mushroom that was growing in the lawn. ENOUGH RAIN!! No really, I love the rain and love that I had not had to water the lawn or turn the A/C on!











4 comments:

Shera said...

How fun. I bet your kids are having a blast. I love how close your family is.

jilljohnson said...

It has been a crazy week. It is almost over just one more day!

Shea, Kim, Hunter, Reagan, Samantha said...

Finally Friday...we made it!!

Chelsea said...

What a busy but fun summer! I bet the kids are loving it!

About Us

Elder and Sister Dattage are currently serving in the New Mexico, Farmington mission! They are serving in Zuni, New Mexico in the Zuni Branch!

Followers