Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Fun in the Sun!

One of our favorite things to do in the summer is to go to the pool with all of my friends and their kids. We usually go about once a week but because of all the rain this is the first time we have been out this summer! There were about 7 families there and Jill and Katie came as well! What a blast!
Tay with little A and some of her friends taking a break.
Jord and Sissy(thats what we call her) they played super together!


Tay and two of her best friends. Taylor and her friend always end up in the same clothes, swim suits, etc! I guess great minds think alike!


We had 3 babies under the age of one with us this time. I love this photo.. so peaceful!



Another one of my favorites.. Little B is the cutest guy EVER! We love to have him say stuff for us because he has this cute little deep voice!



Here is the highlight of our day. Taylor told me back in January that she was going to "conquer all her fears" in 2009! So far this year she has had many firsts: skiing, soccer, rock climbing, a 4 mile hike, tennis lessons, golf lessons and her first concert (Taylor Swift). I am sure they are more but I can't think of any right now. This was another, she went off the high dive! You go girl! Tay has grown up so much this year!






7 comments:

Jen said...

Go Taylor! Maybe I'll brave the pool one of these days...or maybe I'll wait until next year!

Katie Stacey said...

It was fun seeing you at the pool. That's great that Taylor wants to brave her fears in 2009. I need to set a goal like that! I would definitely be too scared to go off the high dive!

Kyle and Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kyle and Heather said...

Cute pics! We had a blast at the pool. Just wondering...um who taught Preslie to wear her goggles...maybe YODA!

KW said...

So fun. We are usually pool junkies too, and have yet to venture there this year! Maybe next week.

jilljohnson said...

love the pool too. I love that tay is being so brave this year. You can really tell she is growing up and getting older.

Shea, Kim, Hunter, Reagan, Samantha said...

Go Taylor..I can't believe her!! You need to add to her list that she spent 2 nights away from you at the Ranch and Bear Lake!!

About Us

Elder and Sister Dattage are currently serving in the New Mexico, Farmington mission! They are serving in Zuni, New Mexico in the Zuni Branch!

Followers