Sunday, June 14, 2009

"Swinging" in the rain!

The latest and greatest project was putting toghether the new swing/play set. Thank you Jeff for the greatest gift ever! Because I have the best boyfriend (very odd to say when you are 34) and family in the world they all came toghether to help with the project!
Lance showed up at my house on Friday with Dattage Towing incident managemen truck! It was filled with all sorts of power tools, spot lights, generators and everything you could dream off. Also, check out his sweet digs!!
Everyone will fully admit that Shea was the brains behind the operation. Here are Lance and Ryan about 10:00 at night waiting for the next instruction!

Shea busy figuring something out! I am not near smart enough to pretend what!!

The guys worked til about 11:00 at night on Friday then started again Saturday morning. The weather, of course was raining!! But they just kept going. By 11:00 on Saturday morning the project was nearly complete. Jeff and Lance putting on some final touches.


Hunter, Jeff, Jord, Tay, Ken, Lance and Shea posing by the finished project. Ryan helped the entire time and had to leave just before this photo to go on a call.

The kids already out having fun! Thank you Jeff, Lance, Shea and Ryan for all your help. I get overwhelmed by what a wonderful family I have been blessed with! Also, special thanks to Hunter. He helped with Jordan the entire night Friday night while we were at Taylor's dance revue! He is such a special kid and I truly feel blessed to have my neices and nephews so close to me that we see them daily!


Jeff had to have this photo taken! First time driving a tow truck!! After we were finished we ended up with one too many vehicles at my house, so he drove it back to the shop!


3 comments:

jilljohnson said...

I love the swing set. We will have to come and play on it some time soon. I agree we do have a great family!

Shea, Kim, Hunter, Reagan, Samantha said...

Is Lannie wearing an incident management coat as well?

Jen said...

Looks like fun. We put one together not too long ago and I'm still having flashbacks. We had fun but my dad was ready to chuck the instructions at step 1! You can imagine.

About Us

Elder and Sister Dattage are currently serving in the New Mexico, Farmington mission! They are serving in Zuni, New Mexico in the Zuni Branch!

Followers