Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Trunk or Treat 2010

Every year our ward does a “trunk-or-treat.”  Every year it snows!  Okay, not every year.  Of the 8 years I had lived in Wellsville 4 of those years it has been snowing. Please, it’s October!! 

I live among the best people in the world.  I am truly grateful to live and serve with families that I love and am so comfortable raising my children around.   I feel like I have the best church job in the world because I get to provide fun, meaningful activities for the families in my ward.  I didn’t get a lot of photos, Jeff got a few.  So.. for further photos you may  have to stock Kim’s blog!

Many of you remember Taylor last year on Halloween… The Old Man.  I thought it was just a phase and this year we would go back to some classic, cute and trendy costume.  But OH NO…

Last year….  (I love Reagan leaning on the walker)

Halloween09 036

This year….

Halloween2010 002

A Sumo Wrestler!  And by the looks of this photo she and Brytan should be in the National Geographic magazine!  SO WEIRD!  Taylor and Brytan came up with this idea several months ago and they did not disappoint.  So funny!

Jord opted to be a Witch this year and it was the year of the Witch.  Jordan, Samantha and their friend Olivia all dressed up at witches.   Jordan has the best primary teachers in the world!  I mean it!  They embrace and love these girls and trust me that is no easy task.  There are 11 girls that age and they ALL have big personalities.

Halloween2010 005

Jordan, Samantha, Sister Sorenson and Olivia.

Here are a few other random photos.

Halloween2010 001

Halloween2010 008Halloween2010 003
Halloween2010 006
Halloween2010 004
   

Thanks to Jeff for helping out so much.  Also to Kim and Shea for getting my girls ready and helping out so much!  Hold on to your seats… in the next few days we have class parties, school carnivals, trick or treating and a party at Grandmas. 

3 comments:

jilljohnson said...

How fun, I love Taylor's costume she is so funny, Jordan looks so cute a a witch.

Shea, Kim, Hunter, Reagan, Samantha said...

It was a great party:)

Shera said...

I love all the costumes. The sumo wrestler costume is hilarious!!! Looks like you are having fun!

About Us

Elder and Sister Dattage are currently serving in the New Mexico, Farmington mission! They are serving in Zuni, New Mexico in the Zuni Branch!

Followers