Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Thing 1 and Thing 2

A few Fridays ago the kids were celebrating Dr. Seuss's birthday at Mountainside Elementary.  Jord wanted to be Thing 1.  That same Friday was the day Jeff and I were leaving for Mexico.  So, as Jord does every morning she runs over to Aunt Kim's.  Our friends come and pick us up to head to the airport and in the bus line I see Jordan and Samantha dressed EXACTLY like.  Not planned, I swear!
I stole the picture and description below right off Kim's blog!

This was totally unplanned!! Today was Dr. Suess day at the school and the kids could dress as any character from any book.  Jordan showed up at our door today for her morning visit dressed in Thing 1...all red clothes and bright blue hair.   Hillariously Samantha was also dressed identical and as Thing 1.  We laughed and then quickly Samantha said I should be thing 2. Seeing as how the bus was coming in about 1 minute she ditched her cute sign, and took a paper-plate cut it out and wrote thing 2 on it...and away they went!!  What a fun coincidence!

I love it!!  

I also had to add this photo.  This is Taylor and Brytan (her BFF) in Kindergarten on Dr. Suess's birthday!

Thing 1 and Thing 2

How adorable is that?  I love these two girls!  

No comments:

About Us

Elder and Sister Dattage are currently serving in the New Mexico, Farmington mission! They are serving in Zuni, New Mexico in the Zuni Branch!

Followers