Tuesday, March 12, 2013

2 Fabulous Years!


 On March 5th Jeff and I had our second anniversary.  We were in Cabo, which was perfect. I can honestly say that getting married to Jeff was the best decision I have ever made.  He amazes me every day.  Jeff is funny and smart and totally makes me feel unconditionally loved.  I am absolutely blessed.  Jeff makes me laugh (hard) and is an incredible support of everything I do!  

I am grateful to JT for loving me and all 5 of our children.  I am grateful to him for being forgiving and humble (2 things I struggle at).  I honestly hope that I can be half as good a person as he is!  


 I had to add this picture.  How many men can pull off Zebra spandex?  Like I said,  he makes me laugh!!
Happy Anniversary!  It certainly has been 2 incredible years!

No comments:

About Us

Elder and Sister Dattage are currently serving in the New Mexico, Farmington mission! They are serving in Zuni, New Mexico in the Zuni Branch!

Followers