Sunday, June 6, 2010

“Pun Park”

When Taylor was about 3 her favorite place in the world was the fun park.  She could not speak well and called it the “pun park.”  The name has stuck!  Taylor wanted to have an “end of school birthday party” so about 1 1/2 weeks ago we had her party!  Yes, I am that far behind on the blog.  My goal is to post every night this week to catch up with the past few weeks events.

Taylor had 17 friends and cousins and we had an incredible time.  A few days before the party Taylor told me one of her friends was planning on giving her a rabbit and asked if it was okay.  I said “I guess”  not really believing it would happen.  Well, a crazy thing happens when you raise your children in the country!  Kids bring live animals for birthday presents.  Taylor’s friend gave her the cutest little bunny.  He was the most popular boy there!  I am sure he will be getting lots of future birthday invites!!

may10 027 may10 037
may10 028 may10 031

Taylor is an extremely kind person and it showed by the turn out of her party.  She is such a genuine and fun person and it is so rewarding for me as a parent to watch her with such fun friends.  She was also able to have most of her cousins there.  Thanks to Kim for staying the ENTIRE time and helping!!!

2 comments:

jilljohnson said...

Thanks for inviting Andrew he had a great time!

Shea, Kim, Hunter, Reagan, Samantha said...

I love the bunny story...it still cracks me up!

About Us

Elder and Sister Dattage are currently serving in the New Mexico, Farmington mission! They are serving in Zuni, New Mexico in the Zuni Branch!

Followers