Friday, June 11, 2010

J-U-M-P

Okay!!  I know that Kim posted this event like one week ago when it happened but hey, better late than never.  Jordan has been taking jump rope class once a week the entire year.  She has really loved it!  The exercise is great and it helps with coordination. 

When the chance came to attend a 2 day jump rope camp Jord thought she was the Queen Bee!!  It was hilarious!  Kendall, Reagan and Samantha attended as well.  What a great time! 

may10 114  may10 113
may10 116 may10 115

Jordan’s perpetual refusal to smile used to drive me crazy!  Now I just run with it!

I also wanted to post a few pictures from Memorial Day.  We also celebrated my birthday that day and had a great party.  Check out the table decor!  Go Mom!!

may10 046

may10 041 may10 045
may10 043 may10 044

The top left photo is of my Great-Grandma and Great-Grandpa Bradshaw.  Their home was actually about 3 blocks from where my home is now.  The two photos on the right at Hinckley’s grave site and the bottom left is Grandpa Pickett’s.   I think Memorial Day provides such a great opportunity to share memories about family members.  Kim’s kids had a sleep over at my house the night before Memorial Day and Hunter,  Samantha and Taylor and I got in a fascinating conversation about their ancestors who had gone before them.  It was so fun for me to talk with them about people who I remember and love so much!

2 comments:

jilljohnson said...

You are doing better than I am with posting. I love Jord she will do what see wants to no matter what!!!

Shea, Kim, Hunter, Reagan, Samantha said...

Go Jord!!!

About Us

Elder and Sister Dattage are currently serving in the New Mexico, Farmington mission! They are serving in Zuni, New Mexico in the Zuni Branch!

Followers