Thursday, January 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Jeffrey

Tomorrow Jeff will be another year older!  I sometimes tease him about his age because he is a few years older than me, although he does not seem it.   I usually mention that Chase was born about the same time I went to Homecoming  in high school, or that I was in 5th grade when he went on his mission.  OR THAT… Ok, thats enough, he is only 8 years older than me. Seriously, Jeff has blessed my life in so many ways it is hard for me to even create a post that is fitting!

Winter 09 004

Here is  a photo from Jeff’s birthday last year.  We do so many things throughout a year it’s hard to know exactly what to add.  Here are a few of my favorite!

Christmas07 137 cadesfarewell 016
chasegrad 002 fathersday09 010
thanksgiving2009 015 Christmas09 056

Virginiafall09 008 Christmas07 158

Jeff is such a hard worker, he travels a lot but because of his hard work we are able to make a lot of wonderful memories doing wonderful things.   We have had so much fun over the last several years and I absolutely look forward to so much more.  I am so lucky to have found someone who makes me laugh but also understand my goals and “intensity.”  I feel like with Jeff I got his kids whom I love dearly and I have also been able to make super meaningful relationships with friends.   Jeff is selfless with his time and always being thoughtful. 

Jeff may kill me for some of the photos placed on here (i.e. the cookie eating one) but each one carries a special memory for me.

Thank you Jeff for taking such good care of each and every one of us and sharing your life with.  I can’t wait to celebrate your birthday and I love you dearly!

AND… to make Kim, Jill and especially Jeff laugh, this is how it all got started!

Jeffxmas07 001

CHEEZER!!!

2 comments:

jilljohnson said...

Hey at least it was not the photo that was taken at mom and dad's hosue that I photo shopped for you the first time!!! Jeff is great and we are so happy and lucky to have him in our family.

Shea, Kim, Hunter, Reagan, Samantha said...

I am laughing my head off!! I was feeling so sentimental as I read your post and then that...I love it!!! Jeff is the best!!

About Us

Elder and Sister Dattage are currently serving in the New Mexico, Farmington mission! They are serving in Zuni, New Mexico in the Zuni Branch!

Followers