Sunday, January 31, 2010

Close Enough to Heaven….

ski10 010

You are all probably tired of all of my blogs about skiing, but seriously…  For me this is close enough to Heaven.  Yesterday most of my favorite people in the world were there.  I said MOST..  Kim and Jill dont’ be offended!!   I was lucky enough to spend the morning with (from left) Jeff, Shea, Jen, Ryker, Lance and Jer.  I seriously think that Jer is one of the funniest people on earth.  I got a lump in my throat skiing with Jenny because it made up such a large part of our childhood and we have not skied together for probably 10 years.  It is so great now that all the kids are old enough to join us!

 ski10 012

ski10 008

What a cutie!!! 

ski10 009

From Left:  Kaleb, Taylor, Mitch and Hayden. 

ski10 011

Samantha and Luke at their lesson.  I snuck a photo.  I rode the lift with Samantha one time during which she promptly scolded me for “not concentrating while in line, which is very important.” 

Thanks everyone for such a fun day! 

2 comments:

Shea, Kim, Hunter, Reagan, Samantha said...

Oh Samantha...please!!

Jen said...

It was great to ski with you too! I'm like you, I can get emotional about skiing. Great memories.

About Us

Elder and Sister Dattage are currently serving in the New Mexico, Farmington mission! They are serving in Zuni, New Mexico in the Zuni Branch!

Followers