Monday, February 25, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

On Valentine's day Jeff, Taylor and I were headed out to Mesquite.  Jordan opted out of watching soccer for 3 days straight and wanted to stay with Aunt Kim and Uncle Shea... Shocker!  She would live with them if she could!  But before we left I got Jord all dressed up for her Valentine's Tea.  I went and did my volunteer time in her classroom and had a delightful time seeing all of these cute 3rd graders!
 Jord loves oversized stuffed animals (thank you Reagan!).  She had been eyeing this giant (somewhat annoying) teddy bear for a month!  She was delighted to finally own him.  Look how beautiful our Jordan is!  I can't believe my sweet little girl is growing up!

 This is Jordan and Dallon. Jordan has the cutest class this year.  It is full of nice, sweet kids.. My favorite!!


 Here are some of Jordie's classmates handing out Valentines to one another.  I loved those days.  When I called Jord later in the day she was thrilled with her partner for the Valentine's tea and said she had a great day.  She also had a great night at Kim's.  They had a party and decorated heart cakes and then Uncle Shea gave her a flower!  SO SWEET!!  Thank you Watrins for loving her like she is your own!  Jord is truly blessed to have the relationship with Kim and Shea that she does!  






No comments:

About Us

Elder and Sister Dattage are currently serving in the New Mexico, Farmington mission! They are serving in Zuni, New Mexico in the Zuni Branch!

Followers