Thursday, February 21, 2013

Christmas Eve 2012

A week before Christmas Jeff and I got the influenza.  It was BAD!  We were both literally holed up for an entire week!  I mean like, miss school sing a longs and class parties sick!  Thank you to Kim who literally raised Jordan during that time!  While I was sick Reagan sent this across the street.  It was my favorite thing ever!! The last line says, "here is a cookie to make a bad day better!"  I love her!!!  
By a few days before Christmas I was feeling better.  So we got busy doing everything we should have been doing the week before.  Here are Jord and Mannie decorating Gingerbread houses on Christmas Eve.  

 Our neighbors and good friends brought some reindeer in.  We went to pay them a visit on Christmas Eve.  They were really cool!  Thank you to the Brown's!

 We kept with our usual tradition of going to Grandma and Grandpa's house on Christmas Eve.  As usual Santa paid us a visit! Jord is SO cute!
 Here is Taylor looking like she is 17!  She is only 12 but before we know it...
 I love my Mitchy!  I can only imagine what he is telling Santa!!!
 One of my favorite parts of Christmas is having Chase home.  This year he was home nearly a month! It was so delightful!  
 Taesha is working a lot of hours (you go girl) so we were so thrilled that she got Christmas Eve off!
 We felt it a huge blessing to have Grandma Pickett with us on Christmas Eve!  I just love this photo!  
 All the rest of us!!
 We always have a talent show on Christmas Eve.  Taesha played her guitar.
 Jord sang Silent Night!  It was very tender!
 Mitchy played the guitar and did a beatboxing performance that will make me smile for years!
 Tay played a song from the "Nutcracker" on her violin.  She is getting SO good!  It was beautiful!
 We also had our Nativity program.  Aunt Jill wrote a new program this year and it was awesome!!
 Mitchy was Joseph.  I love how MaeMae is looking up at him!  So sweet!
 Grandma and Grandpa gave both Taylor and Kendall official WNT jersey's with their names and lucky number 7 on the back.  Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!! 
 A holiday isn't complete without some Kinnick love!  This little boy absolutely delights me!! I can't get enough of him!  
 After out party we headed home and opened our Christmas Eve Jammies.  
All 5 of my kidlets in their jammies!  What a blessing to have them all here!  We absolutely soak it up!!

No comments:

About Us

Elder and Sister Dattage are currently serving in the New Mexico, Farmington mission! They are serving in Zuni, New Mexico in the Zuni Branch!

Followers