Sunday, February 24, 2013

Gayle Moves On...

Having grown up with  my dad running a family business the individuals who work there become a part of your family.  My Dad's secretary Gayle had her last day at the shop!  She is a fabulous person who we will miss terribly!  Tears were cried when we said goodbye!  She has LOVED my girls!  When I told Jordan Gayle was leaving she got a little teary and said "who will give me my Halloween candy now?"  In fact when Kinnick was born one of the first people the kids wanted to call from the hospital was Gayle!  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE HER!!

Gayle had one of those staples "that was easy " red buttons on her desk.  As we walked out of the shop after saying goodbye Samantha hit that button and said "that WASN'T easy!"  Thank you Gayle for putting up with my dad and brothers, for loving all of us and for being the incredible person that you are!  We love you and will miss you terribly!

No comments:

About Us

Elder and Sister Dattage are currently serving in the New Mexico, Farmington mission! They are serving in Zuni, New Mexico in the Zuni Branch!

Followers