Friday, May 20, 2011

Happy Birthday T!

Holy Cow!  Taesha is 19!  Time flies when you are having fun! When Jeff and I started dating she was 15.  The first time I met her we went to Fire House Pizza for a pazookie (spelling??).  She made me laugh then and she hasn’t stopped making me laugh.

Copy of Familyphotos2010 085

Taesha is talented in so many ways.  She is musically talented and plays about every instrument under the sun.  She is athletic and can pick up on just about any sport.  Taesha is also growing up!  She has turned into a full fledge adult.  She is going to graduate from high school and start at Utah State in the fall!  Go Aggies!!  She has a job and is working a lot. 

Watching Taesha go through high school has been a real adventure for me.  She refers to me as her “mother figure”  which I love!  I am so excited to watch her grow as she enters all of the new adventures in her life. 

cruise2010 159 cruise2010 172

Taesha has SO many friends!  She also has an inside joke with every one of them.  When I am with her and we see her friends it’s like they speak their own language.  I love it!!

cadesfarewell 018 May11 005

May11 006

When I looked on my camera this picture just showed up this way.  This is classic T.  Sometime when she had the camera she finagled these graphics and didn’t tell anyone!  Goof Ball!! 

Happy Birthday to my favorite 19 year old, curly haired high school senior!  Thank you for allowing me to love you!  Thank you for allowing me to make mistakes and forgive me.  I love you and am excited to watch you grow!  SKEEEEE-YAAAAAHHH

weddingblog 043

2 comments:

jilljohnson said...

We love "T" too. I still can not believe how grown up she is I love the wedding pictures of her!

Alena said...

Jodi! It's good to see you, well through pictures anyway. I am so happy for your wedding. I can't say that enough. You are amazing and I thank you for your friendship when I was in Wellsville. Best of everything to you.

About Us

Elder and Sister Dattage are currently serving in the New Mexico, Farmington mission! They are serving in Zuni, New Mexico in the Zuni Branch!

Followers