Monday, March 28, 2011

Just a few things…

In all of the business of the past month I left out one of my favorite events in the past few weeks.  Jordan’s class had a patriarchal program shortly after President’s Day. You have all heard me rave about Jordan’s teacher.  I truly love her.  I am the head room mom and have seriously considered it a blessing to work with her.  She carries such an incredible spirit and I feel blessed that Jord is in her class.

The program started with the entire first grade walking in the gym singing “We’re Coming to America.”  I love first grade!!

March11 014

Each child had a part and they all did so well.  They sang “God Bless the U.S.A., Fifty Nifty United States and Thank You Lady Liberty.”  Mountainside is lucky enough to have one of the district’s life skills classes.  Lady Liberty was a student from that class.  They little boy in the wheelchair and his twin brother are in Jordan’s class (along with 3 other sets of twins!).  Jordan has been so tender with them!

March11 005

March11 006

March11 016

This year has simply been wonderful!  Thank you to Mrs. White.  I was doing Jord’s hair getting ready for school the other day and she said, “First grade is awesome!”

March11 017

I also wanted to add a picture of “crazy sock day.”  How cute!

March11 018 March11 019
March11 020  

No comments:

About Us

Elder and Sister Dattage are currently serving in the New Mexico, Farmington mission! They are serving in Zuni, New Mexico in the Zuni Branch!

Followers