Sunday, January 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Jeff

Happy Birthday to Jeff!  This is a day late..  My excuse:  Jeff and I celebrated his birthday in Salt Lake.  We shopped, went to a movie, met up with some of his old friends and even took a dance lesson.  You heard me right..  dance lesson.  Jeff’s friend Brian talked us into it and it was SO fun!

We had an incredible day.  I am so lucky to have Jeff in my life.  Jeff is such a hard worker, so funny, so loving and truly my best friend.  Jeff is passionate about his work and makes endless sacrifices to provide well for his family.  He travels a lot!  When he is gone he never complains.  I love what a hard worker he is and it provides me with a feeling of safety and security.  Jeff is an incredible father and truly supportive to his kids.  Jeff is funny!!  He put on strange clothes in weird ways just to make me laugh.  He is caring and secure in himself.  Here are a few photos highlights from the past year..

august2010 044

Jeff has incredible friends and is really good about staying in touch with them!

cruise2010 123

Jeff is so fun to spend time with!  He loves games, competition and meeting new people.

moab 057

Jeff is a fantastic provider.  Nothing makes him happier than to give his children and family opportunities and security.

Dattage 062

Jeff loves family!  I could not have asked for someone who is better and more supportive or spending time and growing as a family!

 

Happy Birthday Jeffrey!  Your smile still melts my heart and make me laugh harder every day!  I love you!

2 comments:

Shea, Kim, Hunter, Reagan, Samantha said...

Jeff is great!!! I'm glad you guys had fun...you didn't mention the dance lesson:)

jilljohnson said...

Oh how sweet!!! I can not believe that you took dance lessons does that mean that you are gong to dance for all of us at the weddingt luncheon?!

About Us

Elder and Sister Dattage are currently serving in the New Mexico, Farmington mission! They are serving in Zuni, New Mexico in the Zuni Branch!

Followers