Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas Day

Christmas Day was wonderful, as usual.  We started the day with Chase and Taesha opening all of their gifts.  They both got some really neat stuff. 

 Christmas10 086 Christmas10 085
Christmas10 084 Christmas10 090

Taesha got a new guitar amp among other things and Chase got a new snowboard and camera.  Check out this Superman Snuggie that the Huskinsons gave him.  The funny things is this…  My sisters and I were trying to find one of those! Go, fight, win!  Chase got one anyway!

Jeff spoiled me as usual.  I knew I was getting old when I asked for a pressure cooker!  I recently got the canning bug and can’t wait until next summer when I have WAY MORE time!  Anyway, I got a pressure cooker, some new dishes, some clothes and my favorite surprise a Kindle!  I love it!  Thank you Jeff!  He is so thoughtful.  I had mentioned one time how I thought it would be fun to have!

Christmas10 088

I suck and didn’t get a good photo of Jeff!  He got clothes, cologne a few books and new pictures of all of the kids.  He also got that painting in the back ground.  It a painting he has loved forever.  I love it too!  It depicts Moose running out of YellowStone during the fire several years ago!

Christmas10 087

Taylor and Jordie came home later that day and Grandma and Grandpa came over to watch them open their gifts.

Christmas10 096 Christmas10 099
Christmas10 100 Christmas10 098

Taylor got a DSiXL, new Wii games, lots of clothes and an American girl doll.  Jordi got a DSiXL as well, play doh, clothes (we she cared nothing about) and an American girl doll. 

We had an excellent Christmas.  We missed Mitchell!  We spend the day together, visited my parents and our good friends the Huskinsons. 

Christmas10 094

I love this family!  Scott is the best cook and their is NEVER a lack of laughter in their home!  I am blessed to have inherited them as friends when I met Jeff! 

Special thanks to Jeff who made this Christmas awesome.  I am blessed to be able to spend my life with such a good man!

Christmas10 082

1 comment:

Amy Parker said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas season. I need to blog about ours. It was wonderful. Hope you had a good New Years.

About Us

Elder and Sister Dattage are currently serving in the New Mexico, Farmington mission! They are serving in Zuni, New Mexico in the Zuni Branch!

Followers