Friday, July 16, 2010

Cabo San Lucas

On our fifth day we went to Cabo San Lucas.  This was the absolute most beautiful place.  I loved every minute and would love to go back someday.  In Cabo the younger kids and I went and swam with the dolphins.  What an incredible experience.  I would absolutely recommend it to anyone and it is worth the money!  The older kids and Jeff went to Snuba which is a mix between snorkeling and scuba diving.

When we swam with the dolphins I could not take pictures but here are the photos that I bought.

IMG_2927 IMG_2939
IMG_2940 IMG_2928
IMG_2954 IMG_2957
IMG_2968  IMG_2989
IMG_2955 IMG_2960 

Look at Jord’s face!!  I just love it.  She said this is the “best day of my ever life.”  What that meant, who knows?

After the dolphin swim the I hailed a water taxi with a glass bottom and we went out of “lover’s beach.”  This is where the Pacific Ocean meets the Sea of Cortes.  It was absolutely beautiful and I could have stayed there for a week. 

cruise2010 254 cruise2010 251
cruise2010 037 cruise2010 041
cruise2010 040 cruise2010 248

Mitchell became quite the shopper.  By the time we got to Cabo Jordan felt like she could speak Spanish… or not.  She could not say “Senor” so she would say to random people on the street “Ola Esor”  She is always a kick in the pants.

We had to get back on the ship early that day and went to some fun shows that night.  The kids had a late night party at the kids club and stayed until midnight!

cruise2010 051 cruise2010 264
cruise2010 266 cruise2010 265

cruise2010 267

cruise2010 255

While I was in the shower Jordan applied her own make up.  It was SO dark I never got it all off. 

3 comments:

jilljohnson said...

Bob and Willa went here last summer and loved it too. Every post makes my more and more excited for our trip!

Shea, Kim, Hunter, Reagan, Samantha said...

Cabo is the best ever!!! I love Lover's Beach...I think we rode in that same glass bottom boat that is on your post..oh good memories!!! The dolphins look amazing. I love the pictures of Mitchie too...what a little lamb!!

Lyndee said...

What a fun trip for you and your family! You are the greatest Mom! I love the pics of you and the kids swimming with the dolphins!

About Us

Elder and Sister Dattage are currently serving in the New Mexico, Farmington mission! They are serving in Zuni, New Mexico in the Zuni Branch!

Followers