Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Reunion Weekend

Jeff and I spent this past weekend with many of his old high school friends.  What a blast!  As part of their 25 year reunion they planned a weekend away.  About 30 people came and I was able to meet some really neat people.  Having not know Jeff in high school it was really fun to hear stories from the good ole days.  We spent time on the beach, played games and ate tons of great food!  It was not super hot, but hot enough to soak up some rays. 

BHStrip 016 BHStrip 024
 BHStrip 090 BHStrip 051
BHStrip 099 BHStrip 031

Some things never change… grown men pull pranks on one another!  Note the middle right!  All in all I made some incredible friends.  In the top two photos the other gal pictured with me was a sole mate of sorts.  Jeff says she is the only person besides myself and Kim that exaggerates everything!  That’s why I loved her!!!  We laughed about it the entire time.  I also met the class mate of Jeff’s who coined the term “Jeffretard.”  He is in the middle left, second from the left on the bottom.

2 comments:

jilljohnson said...

Looks like you had a good weekend!

Shea, Kim, Hunter, Reagan, Samantha said...

Looks like the BEST Time ever!! Looks like there were like a hundred of his class mates there!! Too bad you had to come home to the WORST weather ever...I need to meet this other exaggerator..I'm sure I would love her:)

About Us

Elder and Sister Dattage are currently serving in the New Mexico, Farmington mission! They are serving in Zuni, New Mexico in the Zuni Branch!

Followers