Sunday, February 21, 2010

Concert, Ears & Old Friends

I post once a week and quite frankly this week I have been sitting on my fannie in front of the tv watching the Olympics.  I love it!  I knew I was addicted when I found myself getting heavily involved in a curling match!  Seriously, what an awesome time.  I cry daily while I watch the incredible stories of people with WAY more determination than me.  I am so pumped we get to watch for one more week!  When I did pull myself away from the tv we really did have a great week.

Taesha had a jazz band concert.  It as dark and I didn’t have my camera, so I apologize for no photos!  She had a solo during the concert and did GREAT!  She is really talented at the trumpet (and about 12 other instruments)!

Jord decided a few weeks ago she wanted her ears pierced.  I just kept waiting for her to forget, but she did not.  So, I caved and we headed into the mall.  She did great (well mostly)!

ears 001
ears 003
ears 002  

The bottom photo was after we were all done!  That fit lasted about one minute but I am so glad I captured it.  Classic Jordan!!

On Saturday Jeff took all 3 kids to ski lessons so I could go to a wedding shower of one of my old friends.  I totally enjoyed the break.  I am so grateful for Jeff and the help he provides.  Jord did have one meltdown prior to lessons but she pulled through and went!

My good friend is getting married and it was so fun to spend time with some of my favorite people whom I don’t make time to see often enough!

ears 004 ears 006
ears 005 ears 007

2 comments:

Shea, Kim, Hunter, Reagan, Samantha said...

I love that Jordan did it!!! My girls are too hesitant. So I don't even recognize most of the people at the shower. We are getting old!!

jilljohnson said...

Oh Jord do I need to say more. Looks like you had a fun time at the shower. I love getting together with old friends.

About Us

Elder and Sister Dattage are currently serving in the New Mexico, Farmington mission! They are serving in Zuni, New Mexico in the Zuni Branch!

Followers