Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine’s Fun!

What a great day.  What a great weekend.  I have come to love Valentine’s day, some people believe its just  societies way of commercializing relationships!  I say… Let the commercialization begin.  Fun parties, sugar cookies, cards and flowers, what’s not to love?   Both Taylor and Jordan had class parties and a school Valentine’s Tea.  I love when the girls bring home their Valentines from school! 

vday10 001 vday10 002

Sweet Jeff was out of town.  On Friday night these were delivered to my house!  We had already had an incredible date the weekend before!  I am totally spoiled.

vday10 003

Jeff is always so thoughtful, even when he’s away.  I am so blessed to be able to spend my life with him.  Seriously, blessed!!!

On Sunday we had everyone over for Valentine’s Dinner.  The kids all got spoiled as usual.

vday10 009 vday10 005 vday10 007

2 comments:

jilljohnson said...

It was fun having dinner at you house. Thanks for all the yummy food!!!

Shea, Kim, Hunter, Reagan, Samantha said...

Fun. Thanks for dinner. It was great!!

About Us

Elder and Sister Dattage are currently serving in the New Mexico, Farmington mission! They are serving in Zuni, New Mexico in the Zuni Branch!

Followers