Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving at School

As most of you know Jordan is in Kindergarten this year.  I love having both of my girls in school together.  I find I am spending a lot more time at the school this year!  Last Friday was Taylor’s Thanksgiving program.  It was darling!  Every member of the class memorized a poem and they sang and did a readers theater.  Very cute.  Jeff was even in town and able to come watch. Taylor did a great job!  I also helped with Taylor’s class Thanksgiving party.  We made the cutest turkey fridge magnet.  I took the camera but was too overwhelmed with 4th graders and never got a shot!

novschool09 004 novschool09 009novschool09 002novschool09 007  novschool09 008 novschool09 006novschool09 001
   

On Tuesday both of the girls received their H1N1 shots at school.  Taylor did not want me anywhere near.  Jord wanted me to go and she did great!  Never mind that she was bribed with a Webkinz if she didn’t have a major meltdown!  I also helped with her class feast that day.  I love Kindergarten.  Jordan has grown so much, I am so proud of her!

novschool09 011 novschool09 010
novschool09 012 Above if 1/2 of Jords
class.  To the left are 3 of
her 4 best friends.  Her
other close friend had
already left town for the
holiday!  What great little
spirits!! 

Every year on the day before Thanksgiving we all go out to lunch.  Once again, Mother of the year forget her camera.  Although, I don’t have photos it never leaves my mind how grateful I am to live so near my entire family!

The girls had a late night with some friends and I had to post these pictures.  Check out Jord.  They were having a fashion show and check out the outfit she ended up in!!   Yes!  Its a complete spandex gymnastics suit!  OH DEAR!

novschool09 015 novschool09 014

1 comment:

jilljohnson said...

I love all your pictures. Your girls look so cute at school. Do worry I do not think I have taken a picture for about 2 weeks.

About Us

Elder and Sister Dattage are currently serving in the New Mexico, Farmington mission! They are serving in Zuni, New Mexico in the Zuni Branch!

Followers