Monday, September 21, 2009

Parent Band Night

I love Autumn.  It is by far my favorite season of the year.  I love the leaves, the mountains, football and in the last two years I have fallen in love with Marching Band.   Taesha plays the trumpet in the Sky View Marching Band and I have loved supporting her in that.  The kids are so great and so are the parents!  Tonight was parent band night so the girls and I headed out to Sky View. 

DSC01733
DSC01735
The girls were really good and had a great time!!
DSC01739

DSC01742

At the end of the night family members got to go on the field and march with their students.  That was so fun!!  T did a great job and that is a serious workout!!  I can’t wait for another fun band season!
DSC01743

DSC01737

Jord was pooped by the end of the evening!  Taesha did great and the band looked and sounded awesome!  Thanks T for being such a great and fun part of my life!  I loves you!!

2 comments:

Shea, Kim, Hunter, Reagan, Samantha said...

I used to love band too. I can't wait to see her perform this year.

jilljohnson said...

I need to make sure that I see her some time this year. I can not picture her being so proper.

About Us

Elder and Sister Dattage are currently serving in the New Mexico, Farmington mission! They are serving in Zuni, New Mexico in the Zuni Branch!

Followers