Thursday, April 12, 2012

Winter 2012


As usual, we had a great year at Beaver Mountain. This year was a little different because we didn't get as much extended family ski time. Hunter broke his arm so the Watrins were a little off schedule from us. I missed that this year! We did ski a lot with some neighborhood friends. Mitchell took lessons with his friends from our neighborhood and he really enjoyed it. Here is is the Mitch Malm (middle) and Bryant White (right). I even got in a few ski days with some of my friends! AWESOME! I also got a day with my Chaser! I also loved the few precious hours I got to spend skiing with Jeff.
My one and only pictures of my 3 kids. Jordan really took off this year and did great! Sadly to say Taylor is done with lessons. She really is turning well! I love Beaver Mountain! I love that I am making memories with my children that same place my parents made them with me!
This Winter was particularly dry. In fact this storm was a spring storm but I had to capture it. Don't we live in the most beautiful place!

No comments:

About Us

Elder and Sister Dattage are currently serving in the New Mexico, Farmington mission! They are serving in Zuni, New Mexico in the Zuni Branch!

Followers