Monday, January 30, 2012

My Monday Morning Date

Every Monday I have a date with the most handsome fellow. He always listens to me and smiles when I act silly. Sometimes he laughs so hard his whole body shakes. He snuggles with me and sometimes lays his head on my shoulder. He lets me watch whatever channel I want. He does not care if I change the laundry and he never tells me I should be cleaning. He can't feed himself and I have to do "everything" for him, which is the part I love most. Every Monday morning I get to spend time with a little piece of Heaven! Every Monday morning I get to start my week off in the most perfect way possible.

Every Monday morning I am lucky enough to tend Kinnick. Kim goes and read with Samantha's class and Kinnick makes his way across the street. I absolutely feel so lucky to have a standing date with him. Now, if only Kim would stay away a little longer:)


3 comments:

Brent and Katie said...

He looks darling! Sounds like a fun weekly date.

Shea, Kim, Hunter, Reagan, Samantha said...

Oh you are so sweet!!! I appreciate you watching him so much!!! It is a huge blessing to me to be able to leave him and get to spend that time with Samantha every week!!! Thank-You!!

Mandy said...

You lucky Auntie!!! I wish my sisters were close so I could hug their babies- or they could hug mine! Hope you're doing well at home!! We need to plan a lunch date soon!

About Us

Elder and Sister Dattage are currently serving in the New Mexico, Farmington mission! They are serving in Zuni, New Mexico in the Zuni Branch!

Followers