Friday, August 27, 2010

Hello and Goodbye!

Last Tuesday we were so blessed to welcome my sweet little nephew into the world Kyson Ryan Dattage.  He is the most beautiful baby boy and so special.  I get overcome with emotions when I see him!  He is so precious and straight from our Heavenly Father.  The kids all welcomed him into the world at the hospital.  Kendall was SO thrilled and is such a great big sister already.  When I asked Ryan what he looked like he said “he’s my kid, you know he is good looking!”  Go figure!!!

august2010 177

Kendall was able to be in the room after because she is a sibling.  Jamie was so brave!  She was in a lot of pain and did an incredible job!

august2010 176

Tay and Anders waiting to meet baby Kyson.

 

After we left the hospital we went to  a farewell party for one of my good friends.  As an adult I have never had a friend move that really made my heart ache… until now.  I love, love, love the Rigby’s.  They had girls the same age as mine and are wonderful, fun people.  Not to mention Heather makes the BEST cookies (Heath, if you’re reading please deliver on next trip to Logan!) Seriously, I will miss them so much!  When Taylor found out Preslie was moving she got on the computer to write her a note.  It started out by saying..  Preslie this news is devastating.  Here a  few photos in memory!!

party 002 novschool09 014
Taylordance2009 017 Taylordance2009 018

No comments:

About Us

Elder and Sister Dattage are currently serving in the New Mexico, Farmington mission! They are serving in Zuni, New Mexico in the Zuni Branch!

Followers