Thursday, December 5, 2013

UEA October 2013

I love St. George.  I love that the warmth, the  mountains and the feel of home without the responsibility.  For UEA Kim, Jill, Tonia, my Mom and myself took all the kids down to the St. George house…  Sorry..  No Warren Jeffs this trip!

We pretty much sat around, ate and let the kids swim.  We did get out of the house for at least 1 activity per day.  Here we are at Jumpin Jacks




 I guess this is what teenagers do at a place like this!

The next day we did a little hiking in the red rocks at St. George.  The weather was perfect!!

 Love this photo.  Red rocks, blue sky life is great!
 Jord is so darn cute!
 Love these 3 girlies!
 Jill and I took ,Jord, Sam, Reagan and Anders on quite the little hike.  We may have had to slide down the rock mountain but we made it down!  Note that lack of Taylor's presence here.  All she wanted to do was "sleep in!"



Tonia and Hayden joined us but I don't have any pictures of Hayden because he was riding some skateboard thing down a mountain most of the time!  
Here we are at the Natural History Museum at the Dixie Convention Center.  It was such an awesome place!  I would totally go visit again!
 HUMP DAY!
 Jill never lets us down!
 Oh Jord, ever the ham!
Here are all the kids at the entrance to the museum!

After the museum we went to a park that our friend recommended.  We called it the twirly park.  It was super unique and fun.








What a fun trip to St. George.  I am never ready to come home!  I mean NEVER!!  It is so fun when we can all go and spend time together!  Until next time…..

No comments:

About Us

Elder and Sister Dattage are currently serving in the New Mexico, Farmington mission! They are serving in Zuni, New Mexico in the Zuni Branch!

Followers